Supporting the warfighter worldwide with comprehensive engineering, communications, logistics and decision support solutions
Today’s military branches are complex enterprises with numerous missions. Globally, they fight against de-centralized, networked and unpredictable threats. This is the post 9/11 environment that requires collaborative intelligence procedures and technologies, new levels of decision support and unprecedented capabilities to plan, prepare, synchronize and direct full-spectrum logistics and management activities.
SAVA provides world-class IT and related services to the U.S. Army, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Defense Information Systems Agency and other federal agencies and delivers a broad spectrum of enterprise network management, information assurance, engineering, WiFi and infrastructure services and business process modeling solutions to its DoD clients.
SAVA also provides cutting edge solution modeling and decision support frameworks to improve logistic postures, budget efficiencies and effective resource allocation. Our military specialists support decision makers with comprehensive and seamless views of all asset types—enterprise wide. Among the support capabilities SAVA is providing our defense clients are:
- Advanced business process and decision support modeling
- Full spectrum logistics support—plan, deploy, manage and retire
- Field force management tools
- Database management software and services
- Subject matter expertise in planning, logistics, and training
- Intelligence collection and analysis services
- System architectural enhancements
- System performance optimization and monitoring
- Database management
- WiFi solutions
- Infrastructure services